Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: dating advice
It’s true, duckies. Yesterday, I was all “I’m totally going to post today” and then guess what I didn’t end up doing…. I have a good reason, though! You see, episode 3 of Awkwardly Wonderful Dating Advice was supposed to … Continue reading
Happy Hump Day, Duckies!! Today is about my dog, Gio. You’ve all met him, right? Anyway, so he was due for his yearly rabies shot and other vaccines to make sure he doesn’t turn into some crazy beast and go … Continue reading
So, as you may or may not remember, Duckies. Last week I was in New York City. This story has nothing to do with that, though, because the entire thing takes place in line at the airport. So, there was … Continue reading