Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: dancing
I’m twenty-five, but if you were to just look at the state of my hips and back, you’d think I was decades older. I have a lot of strange issues with my skeleton, most of which are caused by the … Continue reading
Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
So, um… This exists Duckies… this is an abandoned underwater strip club. It’s location? The Red Sea. Whaaaaaat??? I know! Moses parted the red sea, helped his people out of Egypt, and now Ariel is stripping there. Or she was. … Continue reading