Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Tag Archives: dad
My family has a weird way of dealing with crises on various levels. Correction: My parents have a weird way of dealing with crises on various levels. My siblings seem to do just fine with this sort of stuff. Allow … Continue reading
My dad surprised me and came to visit last night, so today I am hanging out with him and making sure he doesn’t scamper off and assassinate someone, as I’m sure that that’s the real reason he’s come to town… Anyway, … Continue reading
Duckies, it’s finally time… Meet my dad: For multiple reasons, my friends and I are convinced that he is the head of the Swedish Mafia (yes, it totally could exist…). I know that when you think of mafia, you usually think … Continue reading
Hello, undoubtedly attractive blog readers! My name is John Hamm, and you might remember me from previous posts where I said and did things! This is my second guest-posting appearance, the first of which offers invaluable information on how blogs … Continue reading