Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
Tag Archives: crime
So, as many of you know, I am moving to Stars Hollow, CT tomorrow. TOMORROW. I’M FREAKING THE FRACK OUT, DUCKIES. And I’m totally ready. These past few days have been full of roller coaster-like emotions about the fact that … Continue reading
Happy Monday, Duckies!! So…. I have news. I’m moving!! I’m leaving Suburbia, Ohio and heading off to “Stars Hollow” in Connecticut to fulfill my dream of becoming a Gilmore Girl! Now the only thing holding me back is that I … Continue reading
Okay, so I had to share this with you guys. As many of you know, I live in Suburbia. The crime rate here is pretty darn low. Well, every now and again something weird pops up among the sprinkling of … Continue reading
Hello readers!! Today is going to be a great day, I can tell. First of all, I need to tell you all that Gumby got into Ohio State University’s Vet School!!! We’re all super proud of him. In fact, I’m … Continue reading
My dear friend, Apollo, drives a car that might as well have come out of a cereal box. He’s driven this car since we were in high school, and I remember that when we were 16 and he first got … Continue reading