Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
- Humor or Beauty? Or Maybe Just Awkward and Peculiar – A Guest Post from Tom Lagasse
- Love and Friends and Family and Mawwiage – A Guest Blog Post from Cole Campbell
- Diary of a Wimpy Mommy – A Guest Post from Merima Trako
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
Tag Archives: crafts
Today is my good friend’s birthday. Jane is quite possibly the most loving, unique, creative, and imaginative person I’ve ever met in my life. I met her in high school, but we didn’t really become close until just about a … Continue reading
Yay!! We have a winner, folks!! In other news…. I just found this music video by Ed Sheeran and everyone needs to go watch it right now. Why? Because it stars Rupert Grint and everyone needs more of him in … Continue reading