Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: costumes
What? My love of Harry Potter and Battlestar Galactica didn’t give me away? I know, I know, I keep my weird nerdiness so well hidden, what with all of my suave sex appeal and sophisticated musings that you all come here for, but … Continue reading
Yup. Today I dressed up like a wolf and chased a bunch of kids around the woods. Don’t worry, Gio was with me. That doesn’t make it better, does it? Allow me to explain… My friend Jane (who is the … Continue reading