Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
Tag Archives: costumes
What? My love of Harry Potter and Battlestar Galactica didn’t give me away? I know, I know, I keep my weird nerdiness so well hidden, what with all of my suave sex appeal and sophisticated musings that you all come here for, but … Continue reading
Yup. Today I dressed up like a wolf and chased a bunch of kids around the woods. Don’t worry, Gio was with me. That doesn’t make it better, does it? Allow me to explain… My friend Jane (who is the … Continue reading