Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: conversation
The other day, Fiancé was driving me to work with our dog, Gio, in the back seat. We take Gio with us because he loves the car rides and he can’t be trusted when there is butter somewhere in the … Continue reading
This week was a weird week and it involved a lot of panic attacks, which I won’t dive into, but it also involved my friend, Sookie (not her real name, but she is the Sookie St James to my Lorelai … Continue reading
A conversation I had last night with a friend we’ll call “Sara”, who lives in San Francisco: Me: I’m lonely and hungry. This is terrible. Sara: Oh nooooo. That’s the worst. Go out to a bar! Me: …it’s 11:30 on … Continue reading
A conversation I had with a customer yesterday: Her: Emelie, are you married? Me: No. Her: Do you have anyone? Me: …no. Her: Oh… why? Me: Why am I not married? Um… that’s a complica– Her: –You’re just so tall and … Continue reading
Okay, so if you haven’t watched all of Sherlock, you definitely shouldn’t read this post. Because a) Spoilers and b) You need to think about your life and your choices. Also c) I’ve waited long enough now that most of … Continue reading