Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
Tag Archives: connecticut
Boyfriend and I don’t fight much, but we’ve been having the same argument over and over again for the past few months or so. It’s a fairly simple argument: I believe the toilet is haunted and he chooses to fall … Continue reading
Don’t worry. I didn’t break up with Boyfriend and start dating my neighbor. That would be awful. Especially since my neighbor is an elderly woman with a herd of cows. No, my friends, Boyfriend is actually BECOMING MY NEIGHBOR. This … Continue reading
Okay, so disclaimer: I do not have the reflexes of a lightning fast cheetah, so I did not capture this moment on camera. You’re just going to have to trust me that it actually happened. I live on the second … Continue reading
Okay, so I have so much to tell you all and I’ve missed writing this week. To be honest, it’s not that I haven’t had the time. Many of my friends and family will tell you that I’ve been bored … Continue reading
So, as many of you know, I am moving to Stars Hollow, CT tomorrow. TOMORROW. I’M FREAKING THE FRACK OUT, DUCKIES. And I’m totally ready. These past few days have been full of roller coaster-like emotions about the fact that … Continue reading
Okay, so I haven’t abandoned you all. I know what it looks like, but it’s not true!! My web designer, Jackie Chan, is helping me come redesign the blog and make it look much nicer for you all. That’s right. … Continue reading
Happy Monday, Duckies!! So…. I have news. I’m moving!! I’m leaving Suburbia, Ohio and heading off to “Stars Hollow” in Connecticut to fulfill my dream of becoming a Gilmore Girl! Now the only thing holding me back is that I … Continue reading