Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: comedy
The great thing about me posting on Thursdays is that whenever I don’t have the time, I can just be all “THROWBACK THURSDAY, BITCHES!” and then all of you, my Duckies, are just like “Yay!! Trending social media topics!! I … Continue reading
So… What do you think? My good friend and web designer “Jackie Chan” and I worked pretty hard on this. New pictures, new layout… It’s the new and improved me! You can even advertise with me now (which I totally … Continue reading
So, I might have a problem… As many of you know, my best friend, John Hamm, has moved away to Boston (excuse me while I go bawl my eyes out in to a glass of wine at 10:00 a.m.). Obviously, … Continue reading
Okay, so last night I found this hilarious comedian while I was watching TV. This comedian started off his whole bit with a heavy dosage of nerd/Harry Potter humor. So, naturally, I texted Nigel, who I knew was still awake … Continue reading
Hey there, favoritest readers of mine! How goes life? It’s the end of a long and mildly stressful week for me, and I am so happy to be sitting in my bed, coffee in hand. So, I hadn’t seen Dragon … Continue reading