Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Tag Archives: cake
Hello, duckies! Sorry I disappeared last week. Sometimes it’s nice to just take a vacation from the internet once in a while, you know? Anyway, today is my nephew’s third birthday and when I asked him what he wanted … Continue reading
By Writing This, I’ve Sealed My Doom. At Least Verbally. There’s Still Room for a Violent Death in There Somewhere, I’m Sure.
Happy Friday, Duckies!! Thank you so much for all of your birthday well-wishes! It was a super wonderful day and now I feel much older and wiser. Twenty-three is totally the age where true wisdom happens, right? Anyway, I got … Continue reading