Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
- Humor or Beauty? Or Maybe Just Awkward and Peculiar – A Guest Post from Tom Lagasse
- Love and Friends and Family and Mawwiage – A Guest Blog Post from Cole Campbell
- Diary of a Wimpy Mommy – A Guest Post from Merima Trako
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
Tag Archives: bunnies
So, I’ve been giving this whole “Bunnies are Assholes” thing a lot of thought ever since my post about how forest creatures are freeloading off of me and stealing all my food. I began to analyze all the famous bunnies, … Continue reading
Okay, so I have to go off on a rant here. Some mother-effing critters, like bunnies or chipmunks or something else annoyingly adorable, are eating my vegetables, and I am PISSED. Normally, I’m an extremely animal friendly person. I’m a … Continue reading