Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
Tag Archives: bookshop
I get teased a lot for being such a friendly Midwesterner. I never really noticed it until I moved to New England where everyone is very into their privacy and conversations are minimal with strangers. Thankfully, I work in retail, … Continue reading
Working full-time in a bookshop provides me with almost endless entertainment. Bookish people are kind of the best people on earth, but they’re also the weirdest. Okay, maybe not the weirdest, but they’ve at least got a category on the … Continue reading
Okay, so I have so much to tell you all and I’ve missed writing this week. To be honest, it’s not that I haven’t had the time. Many of my friends and family will tell you that I’ve been bored … Continue reading
Good morning, Duckies!! So yesterday at work, I had a very strange series of conversations… Phone rings Me: Thank you for calling The Book Shop! This is Emelie. Older Woman: Yes, Hi! Is Michael there? Me: Oh, I’m sorry. He doesn’t work here … Continue reading