Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
Tag Archives: books
I am an adult, for all intents and purposes. Legally, I’m considered an adult by age alone. I can fight for our country if I want to. I can drink. I make responsible financial decisions and I’m responsible for the … Continue reading
If you follow me on Twitter, you may have noticed that I’ve been making more of an effort to spread cheer and optimism over there. I don’t really know what started this, but for some reason lately, I’ve been trying … Continue reading
This week Fiancé and I discovered the joys of furniture assembly and arrangement as a couple. There was a whole lot of “No, really, the couch should go here,” followed by “Oh my god, you were so right, this is all … Continue reading
A conversation I just had with a friend who we will call “Turtles McGee”: Me: Is it weird if I go see Rosewater by myself? Turtles McGee: I think that’d be pretty cool. Me: Except my theater isn’t playing it. … Continue reading
I’ve attempted NaNoWriMo in the past and failed. Maybe failed is the harsh term, but either way, I’ve never actually completed a novel. I’ve been working on the same book for the past few years on and off and I’m … Continue reading
So some of you know that in addition to this blog, I aim to entertain people on the internet via YouTube, but in a wildly different way. No, it’s not porn. It’s books. But Cole and I are looking at … Continue reading
Me: Hehehehehe Co-worker: ….what was that noise? Me: Hehehehehehe… Co-worker: Emelie, are you laughing? Me: Hehehe… yes. Hehehe.. Co-worker: What are you laughing at? Me: Hehe. Just come look. Co-worker walks over where I show him this book: Co-worker: …Seriously? … Continue reading