Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Tag Archives: Book Reviews
So. Apparently this is a terrifying object: Why would I think that? Because this is literally the face I see every morning when the fridge starts to hum: It starts off innocently enough. I wake up, zombie walk … Continue reading
A conversation between my sister and I: Me: I’ve been having a really hard time falling asleep lately, so I started drinking chamomile tea. Sister: That’s a good idea. Me: Yeah, and it’s helping, BUT it’s giving me really weird dreams. … Continue reading
Okay, so I know that some of you have been anxiously awaiting my review of this book. In case you forget or have no idea what it’s about, here is the blurb from Xanthe Walter’s website: “Even in a BDSM … Continue reading
Hello Readers!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and a wonderful Easter! I ate way too much food and drank way too much wine, which means that my holiday was a total success, obviously. But today is not … Continue reading
Werewolves and Redwoods and Elipses, Oh My!! Aka This Month’s Book Review of Anne Rice’s “The Wolf Gift”
Hello readers!! So, yes, as some of you may recall, on the first of every month, I post a book review of the book that you all picked for me to read! Okay, well not all of you. Really, it’s … Continue reading