Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Tag Archives: Book Reviews
So. Apparently this is a terrifying object: Why would I think that? Because this is literally the face I see every morning when the fridge starts to hum: It starts off innocently enough. I wake up, zombie walk … Continue reading
A conversation between my sister and I: Me: I’ve been having a really hard time falling asleep lately, so I started drinking chamomile tea. Sister: That’s a good idea. Me: Yeah, and it’s helping, BUT it’s giving me really weird dreams. … Continue reading
Okay, so I know that some of you have been anxiously awaiting my review of this book. In case you forget or have no idea what it’s about, here is the blurb from Xanthe Walter’s website: “Even in a BDSM … Continue reading
Hello Readers!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and a wonderful Easter! I ate way too much food and drank way too much wine, which means that my holiday was a total success, obviously. But today is not … Continue reading
Werewolves and Redwoods and Elipses, Oh My!! Aka This Month’s Book Review of Anne Rice’s “The Wolf Gift”
Hello readers!! So, yes, as some of you may recall, on the first of every month, I post a book review of the book that you all picked for me to read! Okay, well not all of you. Really, it’s … Continue reading