Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
- It’s GIVEAWAY TIME!
- So maybe I’m not marketable.
- We can do this.
- What even is “A Scissor” anyway?
- Gym Drake is my Unicorn: A Sequel
- “SCATTER!” -My Brain.
- So… THIS HAPPENED.
- I’m probably going to go to jail soon.
Tag Archives: book review
Hello, duckies! Sorry I disappeared last week. Sometimes it’s nice to just take a vacation from the internet once in a while, you know? Anyway, today is my nephew’s third birthday and when I asked him what he wanted … Continue reading
So some of you know that in addition to this blog, I aim to entertain people on the internet via YouTube, but in a wildly different way. No, it’s not porn. It’s books. But Cole and I are looking at … Continue reading
Hello, Readers!! Today is the first of many things. This is my first morning in Vegas for the weekend, which is so exciting. This is the first day that I have seen the three girls I lived with in England … Continue reading