Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Just keep loving.
- Just… keep me out of the kitchen.
- I went to the gym and YES I AM OKAY.
- Will you come hang out with me on Sunday?
- No episode, but still a #SundaySupdate
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
Tag Archives: book review
Hello, duckies! Sorry I disappeared last week. Sometimes it’s nice to just take a vacation from the internet once in a while, you know? Anyway, today is my nephew’s third birthday and when I asked him what he wanted … Continue reading
So some of you know that in addition to this blog, I aim to entertain people on the internet via YouTube, but in a wildly different way. No, it’s not porn. It’s books. But Cole and I are looking at … Continue reading
Hello, Readers!! Today is the first of many things. This is my first morning in Vegas for the weekend, which is so exciting. This is the first day that I have seen the three girls I lived with in England … Continue reading