Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Tag Archives: blogging
Good morning, Duckies!! So yesterday at work, I had a very strange series of conversations… Phone rings Me: Thank you for calling The Book Shop! This is Emelie. Older Woman: Yes, Hi! Is Michael there? Me: Oh, I’m sorry. He doesn’t work here … Continue reading
Okay, so Lisa Newlin has convinced me given me permission to audition for Blogger Idol. So now I need your help. Which post should I audition with? I’ve narrowed it down to these four: Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Happen On … Continue reading
I’ve posted various vague posts on Facebook about this, and today, I posted a rather blunt one in a blogging group that I’m a part of: First of all… Thank you to everyone who responded. Every single comment (and there … Continue reading
Well, folks. I’m jumping on the blogging bandwagon. Now that GoogleReader is disappearing, everyone is flooding the BlogLovin’ website. I didn’t use GoogleReader, but I’ve been using the WordPress Reader and I haven’t been totally pleased. If I haven’t been … Continue reading
The thing I love about the blogging community is how much we are constantly trying to lift one another up and encourage each other to keep going. Vikki Claflin over at Laugh-Lines.net is one of those amazing women/bloggers who is constantly … Continue reading
And Then I Shook Rod Stewart’s Hand and Almost Stole a Watch for the Sake of Being Memorable in Vegas – Part 2.
Hello Readers!! So yesterday you all read about my first night out in Vegas. Yes, a man nearly peed on me, but that was nothing compared to the insanity of Night #2. So, let’s dive in! Saturday: Okay, so first … Continue reading
Last night I met up with Pixie Stick for drinks when I got out of work. This girl is an amazing woman who I’ve wished I was closer with for years now. She’s an amazing writer, a beautiful woman, and … Continue reading