Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- emeliesamuelsonFiverrSellerI primarily write humor essays and blog posts, as well as press releases and social media content for businesses and events. I am the creator and operator of the blog "Awkwardly Alive and Pleasantly Peculiar," and my work has appeared on The Feminine Collective, HelloGiggles, Catalyst Wedding Co., and in the anthology, This One Has No Name by The No Name Writing Group.
Tag Archives: blog
Something strange is happening to me… I woke up this morning with a knot in my stomach. A metaphorical one, obviously. I didn’t swallow one the of the dog’s rope toys or anything, don’t worry. It was more a general … Continue reading
I am terrified. I’ve decided to do a live Q&A on Sunday at 5pm EST via YouTube (I’ll tweet out a link and stuff that day) and I’m so scared that no one will show up. Will you come? Basically, … Continue reading
Hi! Hey! Hello! I’ve returned from my honeymoon and I am now a wife! I have a husband! I’m a spouse! whaaaaaaat. Go check out the Instagram for photos and stuff. I know. It’s crazy and ridiculous and we’re all concerned, but … Continue reading
Hello, friends! Over the next few weeks, I am away for my wedding and honeymoon, so I’ve invited some of my favorite writers to keep you entertained in my absence! Enjoy!! When Emelie asked if I would post on her … Continue reading
First of all, thank you for all of your well-wishes over the past week! I’m happy to say that I survived the plague and everything except for my voice is back to normal. I did an amazing Fran Drescher impression … Continue reading
Okay, so Lisa Newlin has convinced me given me permission to audition for Blogger Idol. So now I need your help. Which post should I audition with? I’ve narrowed it down to these four: Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Happen On … Continue reading
Okay, so we FINALLY know who the twelfth Doctor is and I could not be more excited. I mean, he’s still not a ginger, but I’ll do my best to get past that. For those of you that hate the … Continue reading
It’s Tuesday, everyone! Do you know what that means?? Plenty of things! Today is actually an awesome day because on of my blogging BFF’s GK Adams had me do a guest post today for her! How exciting!! First of all, … Continue reading