Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Tag Archives: birthdays
Hello, duckies! Sorry I disappeared last week. Sometimes it’s nice to just take a vacation from the internet once in a while, you know? Anyway, today is my nephew’s third birthday and when I asked him what he wanted … Continue reading
Yesterday was Gumby’s birthday, so he cooked dinner for all of us (???) and it was delicious. The potatoes needed salt, but other than that, I was pleased. (You’re welcome, Gumby, my love.) Here are some snippits of conversations had … Continue reading