Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Tag Archives: birds
Sorry for being lame and not blogging yesterday… or Saturday… I know you all must have thought that I hated you and resented you all for something, but stop being so desperate, Duckies! Have faith in my love for you! … Continue reading
Alright, Duckies, I need your help. For the past four days, I’ve been waking up to a Robin flying face first into my kitchen windows every three seconds, starting at 5AM. That’s right, guys, a freaking bird is trying to … Continue reading