Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- emeliesamuelsonFiverrSellerI primarily write humor essays and blog posts, as well as press releases and social media content for businesses and events. I am the creator and operator of the blog "Awkwardly Alive and Pleasantly Peculiar," and my work has appeared on The Feminine Collective, HelloGiggles, Catalyst Wedding Co., and in the anthology, This One Has No Name by The No Name Writing Group.
Tag Archives: bestbian
My Bestbian is on her way to visit me from Boston RIGHT NOW and I am beyond excited because I haven’t seen her since my wedding day (which was sadly the day I married someone other than her. Damn you, sexuality!) … Continue reading
A conversation I had with my Bestbian/maid of honor yesterday: So… I think I’m on the right track here, right? Are my expectations too high? In other news, it is June now, which means that my first ever Awkward Ambassadors … Continue reading