Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- A Birthday Giveaway!
- Some curtains and a tv.
- Just keep loving.
- Just… keep me out of the kitchen.
- I went to the gym and YES I AM OKAY.
- Will you come hang out with me on Sunday?
- No episode, but still a #SundaySupdate
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
Tag Archives: bachelorette party
A conversation I had with my Bestbian/maid of honor yesterday: So… I think I’m on the right track here, right? Are my expectations too high? In other news, it is June now, which means that my first ever Awkward Ambassadors … Continue reading
Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
Meet “Topanga”: Topanga might possibly be one of my most favorite people ever. I don’t get to see her very often, because she’s frequently saving lives as a nurse, but on the rare occasions that she is able to … Continue reading