Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Tag Archives: awkwardly alive
The church I attend has been leading a non-violent communication workshop in response to all of the social and political tension that has been percolating/boiling over/erupting in the world lately. The workshop sadly conflicts with my work schedule, so I haven’t … Continue reading
Hello, friends! Over the next few weeks, I am away for my wedding and honeymoon, so I’ve invited some of my favorite writers to keep you entertained in my absence! Enjoy!! When Emelie asked if I would post on her … Continue reading