Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
- Humor or Beauty? Or Maybe Just Awkward and Peculiar – A Guest Post from Tom Lagasse
- Love and Friends and Family and Mawwiage – A Guest Blog Post from Cole Campbell
- Diary of a Wimpy Mommy – A Guest Post from Merima Trako
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
Tag Archives: awkward conversations
A conversation between my sister and I: Me: I’ve been having a really hard time falling asleep lately, so I started drinking chamomile tea. Sister: That’s a good idea. Me: Yeah, and it’s helping, BUT it’s giving me really weird dreams. … Continue reading
So, as you may or may not remember, Duckies. Last week I was in New York City. This story has nothing to do with that, though, because the entire thing takes place in line at the airport. So, there was … Continue reading