Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
- It’s GIVEAWAY TIME!
- So maybe I’m not marketable.
- We can do this.
- What even is “A Scissor” anyway?
- Gym Drake is my Unicorn: A Sequel
- “SCATTER!” -My Brain.
- So… THIS HAPPENED.
- I’m probably going to go to jail soon.
Tag Archives: art
The best career advice to give to the young is, ‘Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.’ -Katharine Whitehorn I have a really hard time asking for money, especially when it … Continue reading
The other night my writing group held a reading at a local restaurant to honor the memory of a long-time member who recently passed away and to honor the work and life of one of the founding members who is … Continue reading
If you follow me on Twitter, you may have noticed that I’ve been making more of an effort to spread cheer and optimism over there. I don’t really know what started this, but for some reason lately, I’ve been trying … Continue reading