Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Tag Archives: am writing
I’m actually writing this on Thursday, but it’s being published on Friday so let’s just all pretend that when I say “today,” I mean “Friday” because that reality is easier for all of us to accept. Or maybe it’s just … Continue reading
For my birthday The Mr took me to see David Sedaris. He was performing, we didn’t pay him a visit or anything. It’s not like The Mr was all “Pack a picnic, darling, we’re off to visit with David!” and … Continue reading
First of all, thank you for all of your well-wishes over the past week! I’m happy to say that I survived the plague and everything except for my voice is back to normal. I did an amazing Fran Drescher impression … Continue reading
The other night my writing group held a reading at a local restaurant to honor the memory of a long-time member who recently passed away and to honor the work and life of one of the founding members who is … Continue reading