Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Something strange is happening to me… I woke up this morning with a knot in my stomach. A metaphorical one, obviously. I didn’t swallow one the of the dog’s rope toys or anything, don’t worry. It was more a general … Continue reading
The Mr and I spent Thanksgiving weekend at my brother’s place and for some reason, we got to talking about our family’s faces. Like we all do. Me: Sister 1 has that perfect mom glare, though… it’s terrifying. Brother: Yeah, but Sister … Continue reading