Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Monthly Archives: August 2017
For my birthday The Mr took me to see David Sedaris. He was performing, we didn’t pay him a visit or anything. It’s not like The Mr was all “Pack a picnic, darling, we’re off to visit with David!” and … Continue reading
It’s my birthday today! Yay! via GIPHY Not only is the universe providing an awesome solar eclipse, but while the world has been seemingly crappy lately, I’ve found myself refusing to give up on optimism. Because that’s how we … Continue reading
For me, writing is a lot of sitting around not knowing what to write about. Occasionally I come home from work and know that I need to sit down and write some things, but for some reason whenever I set … Continue reading
The news this weekend was difficult. I had a particularly hard time finding my sense of optimism on Saturday, but then I saw this tweet from The Bloggess, a woman who almost never fails to make me smile, and I … Continue reading
So last night, The Mr and I were discussing our plan of attack for the evening. The dogs needed to go out, our thank you cards needed to be written from the wedding, dinner needed to be made and dishes … Continue reading
Okay so last week I posted this on Instagram: Dear God, what has happened to me? #IHaveNoIdeaWhatImDoing #gym #workout A post shared by Emelie Samuelson (@awkwardlyaliveblog) on Aug 1, 2017 at 4:37pm PDT And I’m not going to lie, … Continue reading