Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Monthly Archives: May 2017
First of all, thank you for all of your well-wishes over the past week! I’m happy to say that I survived the plague and everything except for my voice is back to normal. I did an amazing Fran Drescher impression … Continue reading
I’ve been sick all week, which has been only sort of fun, and by that I mean absolutely no fun at all. I mean, I had coffee for the first time all week yesterday. Yesterday was Thursday. I WENT FOUR … Continue reading
About a week ago a young girl who frequents the bookshop and likes to chat with me came into the store and told me that Grandparents/Special Friend Day was coming up at her school. Me: Oh fun! Her: Well, yes, … Continue reading
The best career advice to give to the young is, ‘Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.’ -Katharine Whitehorn I have a really hard time asking for money, especially when it … Continue reading