Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Just keep loving.
- Just… keep me out of the kitchen.
- I went to the gym and YES I AM OKAY.
- Will you come hang out with me on Sunday?
- No episode, but still a #SundaySupdate
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
Monthly Archives: March 2017
I’m in NYC today, where it is gross, rainy, and cold, but that makes for the perfect writing weather. I’m deep in the editing phase with the novel I’ve been working on and things are feeling good. I got some … Continue reading
The other day, Fiancé was driving me to work with our dog, Gio, in the back seat. We take Gio with us because he loves the car rides and he can’t be trusted when there is butter somewhere in the … Continue reading
I have a friend who stays up all night thinking about every terrible thing she’s ever said or done in her life. I tend to think about what I have left to do that I haven’t done. I worry myself … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m totally obsessed with this pregnant giraffe, April, right now. I’ve discussed my love for giraffes before on this blog. We have a lot in common: we’re both tall and gangly, we make goofy faces, and people are … Continue reading