Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Fiancé was out of town this past weekend, and I actually did pretty okay. I managed to make food for myself and everything, so I was feeling super successful. But then I got hit with the blues. I was sitting … Continue reading
I let myself be sad and angry yesterday. I let myself cry at work and sink into a deep depression. I let myself sigh heavily and shuffle about in a daze. And I let myself get scared. I gave myself … Continue reading
Earlier today, after wrapping up my NaNoWriMo word count for the day, I rewarded myself with some time to catch up on some of my favorite YouTubers. If you watch the vlogbrothers channel, you know that Hank just had a … Continue reading