Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Holy cow, everybody, I just lived a dream. As some of you may recall, I live in the real Stars Hollow – as in the town that is the inspiration for the setting of Gilmore Girls. As most of you probably know, … Continue reading
I am an adult, for all intents and purposes. Legally, I’m considered an adult by age alone. I can fight for our country if I want to. I can drink. I make responsible financial decisions and I’m responsible for the … Continue reading
So Fiancé and I were pretty darn stoked when we found out that our favorite YouTubing trio, Hannah Hart, Grace Helbig, and Mamrie Hart were coming out with a full-length, studio-produced, fully legitimate movie, Dirty 30. But we were also … Continue reading