Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Okay, so the past few weeks have been insane, because you know BOYFRIEND PROPOSED AND STUFF. Yeah. It happened. We’re getting married and I’m still walking around with a disturbingly large smile on my face and suspect that that’s just … Continue reading
I get teased a lot for being such a friendly Midwesterner. I never really noticed it until I moved to New England where everyone is very into their privacy and conversations are minimal with strangers. Thankfully, I work in retail, … Continue reading
This week was a weird week and it involved a lot of panic attacks, which I won’t dive into, but it also involved my friend, Sookie (not her real name, but she is the Sookie St James to my Lorelai … Continue reading