Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Okay, so the past few weeks have been insane, because you know BOYFRIEND PROPOSED AND STUFF. Yeah. It happened. We’re getting married and I’m still walking around with a disturbingly large smile on my face and suspect that that’s just … Continue reading
I get teased a lot for being such a friendly Midwesterner. I never really noticed it until I moved to New England where everyone is very into their privacy and conversations are minimal with strangers. Thankfully, I work in retail, … Continue reading
This week was a weird week and it involved a lot of panic attacks, which I won’t dive into, but it also involved my friend, Sookie (not her real name, but she is the Sookie St James to my Lorelai … Continue reading