Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Monthly Archives: September 2015
So last night we went to go see The Scorch Trials (which was delightful and I highly recommend. Unless – Spoiler alert – if you didn’t read the books, which you should – Zombies give you nightmares, because if that’s … Continue reading
So I have this text chain going with some old roommates of mine. We lived together when we were studying in England and now we’re all spread out all over the States, so this is how we randomly connect and … Continue reading