Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Monthly Archives: April 2015
I am not in shape. I’m thin, yes, but I’d still be one of the first to go in the zombie apocalypse. I just don’t have the stamina. It’s also that time of year when I’m cleaning out my apartment … Continue reading
So last night I was on the phone with Boyfriend while he was cleaning out his car. Me: Hey! I’m planning on doing that tomorrow too!! I can’t wait. It really needs it. Boyfriend: I know, so does mine. Me: What are … Continue reading