Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Monthly Archives: December 2014
The other night, I was just sitting at home, feeling good about myself, drinking tea, and reading a book. It was perfect. I felt my phone buzz and looked down to see that my mother had texted me: Mom: I have … Continue reading
My family has a weird way of dealing with crises on various levels. Correction: My parents have a weird way of dealing with crises on various levels. My siblings seem to do just fine with this sort of stuff. Allow … Continue reading