Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Okay, so if you follow me on Instagram, you know that I have a weirdly photogenic dog. I don’t know how he does it, but he freaking knows that when the phone is pointed at him, it’s time to look … Continue reading
So today I’m on HelloGiggles.com with a piece about how NOT to do Online Dating: “Before I started online dating, I was really losing hope that I would ever find someone. As a 23 year old, it was ridiculous to … Continue reading
Hello, duckies! Sorry I disappeared last week. Sometimes it’s nice to just take a vacation from the internet once in a while, you know? Anyway, today is my nephew’s third birthday and when I asked him what he wanted … Continue reading
So some of you know that in addition to this blog, I aim to entertain people on the internet via YouTube, but in a wildly different way. No, it’s not porn. It’s books. But Cole and I are looking at … Continue reading