Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Okay, so if you follow me on Instagram, you know that I have a weirdly photogenic dog. I don’t know how he does it, but he freaking knows that when the phone is pointed at him, it’s time to look … Continue reading
So today I’m on HelloGiggles.com with a piece about how NOT to do Online Dating: “Before I started online dating, I was really losing hope that I would ever find someone. As a 23 year old, it was ridiculous to … Continue reading
Hello, duckies! Sorry I disappeared last week. Sometimes it’s nice to just take a vacation from the internet once in a while, you know? Anyway, today is my nephew’s third birthday and when I asked him what he wanted … Continue reading
So some of you know that in addition to this blog, I aim to entertain people on the internet via YouTube, but in a wildly different way. No, it’s not porn. It’s books. But Cole and I are looking at … Continue reading