Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Happy National Coffee Day, everyone!! If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you know that I have a love for coffee that surpasses most other healthy loves, which is TOTALLY A FINE THING. Coffee makes me happy. Coffee … Continue reading
A conversation I had last night with a friend we’ll call “Sara”, who lives in San Francisco: Me: I’m lonely and hungry. This is terrible. Sara: Oh nooooo. That’s the worst. Go out to a bar! Me: …it’s 11:30 on … Continue reading
Okay, first of all, this: Okay, now that that’s out of the way… Real post coming soon!
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. The best show ever/my television biography (minus the teen pregnancy) is finally coming to Netflix. You have no idea how happy this makes me. Along with Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and books, I have an unhealthy obsession … Continue reading
Okay, so disclaimer: I do not have the reflexes of a lightning fast cheetah, so I did not capture this moment on camera. You’re just going to have to trust me that it actually happened. I live on the second … Continue reading