Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Happy National Coffee Day, everyone!! If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you know that I have a love for coffee that surpasses most other healthy loves, which is TOTALLY A FINE THING. Coffee makes me happy. Coffee … Continue reading
A conversation I had last night with a friend we’ll call “Sara”, who lives in San Francisco: Me: I’m lonely and hungry. This is terrible. Sara: Oh nooooo. That’s the worst. Go out to a bar! Me: …it’s 11:30 on … Continue reading
Okay, first of all, this: Okay, now that that’s out of the way… Real post coming soon!
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. The best show ever/my television biography (minus the teen pregnancy) is finally coming to Netflix. You have no idea how happy this makes me. Along with Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and books, I have an unhealthy obsession … Continue reading
Okay, so disclaimer: I do not have the reflexes of a lightning fast cheetah, so I did not capture this moment on camera. You’re just going to have to trust me that it actually happened. I live on the second … Continue reading