Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Happy National Coffee Day, everyone!! If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you know that I have a love for coffee that surpasses most other healthy loves, which is TOTALLY A FINE THING. Coffee makes me happy. Coffee … Continue reading
A conversation I had last night with a friend we’ll call “Sara”, who lives in San Francisco: Me: I’m lonely and hungry. This is terrible. Sara: Oh nooooo. That’s the worst. Go out to a bar! Me: …it’s 11:30 on … Continue reading
Okay, first of all, this: Okay, now that that’s out of the way… Real post coming soon!
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. The best show ever/my television biography (minus the teen pregnancy) is finally coming to Netflix. You have no idea how happy this makes me. Along with Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and books, I have an unhealthy obsession … Continue reading
Okay, so disclaimer: I do not have the reflexes of a lightning fast cheetah, so I did not capture this moment on camera. You’re just going to have to trust me that it actually happened. I live on the second … Continue reading