Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Monthly Archives: August 2014
A conversation I had with a customer yesterday: Her: Emelie, are you married? Me: No. Her: Do you have anyone? Me: …no. Her: Oh… why? Me: Why am I not married? Um… that’s a complica– Her: –You’re just so tall and … Continue reading
Oh my gosh, you guys, this week has been the crayest of crays. …….please excuse me while I go and punch myself in the throat….. Okay, but really, I’m overwhelmed by the awesomeness that has been occurring this week. Thursday … Continue reading
You might follow me on Instagram, in which case, this is going to be a little redundant, but I just needed to make sure I share these images with as many people as possible because WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. A … Continue reading
Okay, so if you haven’t watched all of Sherlock, you definitely shouldn’t read this post. Because a) Spoilers and b) You need to think about your life and your choices. Also c) I’ve waited long enough now that most of … Continue reading