Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: February 2014
So, the other day, I posted this on Facebook: Day 1: I’m driving home and it’s been a warm day, so I’m not thinking about ice. I go around a bend in the road and suddenly my car is like … Continue reading
So remember back in December when I was all “check out these guys who are saving the world by climbing mountains!” Well, now I’ve got another person to introduce you to: Meet Kelsey: Kelsey and I met while we were … Continue reading
A conversation between my sister and I: Me: I’ve been having a really hard time falling asleep lately, so I started drinking chamomile tea. Sister: That’s a good idea. Me: Yeah, and it’s helping, BUT it’s giving me really weird dreams. … Continue reading
Yesterday I posted a really quick post dealing with relationships and how my best friend “John Hamm” basically broke down every relationship any of us has ever had. You should go check that out if you didn’t see it yesterday. I … Continue reading
It’s almost Valentine’s Day, folks. Yes, the time of year where we eat chalk-flavored candies with grammatically incorrect messages of love on them. The only time of year that a stuffed animal is a totally normal thing for an adult … Continue reading