Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- emeliesamuelsonFiverrSellerI primarily write humor essays and blog posts, as well as press releases and social media content for businesses and events. I am the creator and operator of the blog "Awkwardly Alive and Pleasantly Peculiar," and my work has appeared on The Feminine Collective, HelloGiggles, Catalyst Wedding Co., and in the anthology, This One Has No Name by The No Name Writing Group.
Monthly Archives: February 2014
So, the other day, I posted this on Facebook: Day 1: I’m driving home and it’s been a warm day, so I’m not thinking about ice. I go around a bend in the road and suddenly my car is like … Continue reading
So remember back in December when I was all “check out these guys who are saving the world by climbing mountains!” Well, now I’ve got another person to introduce you to: Meet Kelsey: Kelsey and I met while we were … Continue reading
A conversation between my sister and I: Me: I’ve been having a really hard time falling asleep lately, so I started drinking chamomile tea. Sister: That’s a good idea. Me: Yeah, and it’s helping, BUT it’s giving me really weird dreams. … Continue reading
Yesterday I posted a really quick post dealing with relationships and how my best friend “John Hamm” basically broke down every relationship any of us has ever had. You should go check that out if you didn’t see it yesterday. I … Continue reading
It’s almost Valentine’s Day, folks. Yes, the time of year where we eat chalk-flavored candies with grammatically incorrect messages of love on them. The only time of year that a stuffed animal is a totally normal thing for an adult … Continue reading