Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Some curtains and a tv.
- Just keep loving.
- Just… keep me out of the kitchen.
- I went to the gym and YES I AM OKAY.
- Will you come hang out with me on Sunday?
- No episode, but still a #SundaySupdate
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
Monthly Archives: January 2014
My friend, “Gwendolyn,” just posted this image on my Facebook wall with no message: Let’s be real here. She could have just shared this on her own Facebook wall and then I would have seen it and laughed and been … Continue reading
It’s one of my rules of blogging to not be preachy, but I just need to acknowledge how amazing this performance was. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have been some of the most truly inspirational artists this year. They’ve done everything … Continue reading
This is what part of my kitchen looks like: Let me explain: The French Press and the regular drip coffee maker are both originally mine. As in, I obtained them on my own because I needed wanted them. Everything else? … Continue reading
Being a redhead means one of two things: You’re awkward, kinda chubby, and about 18 different flavors of outcast Or you’re blessed with every attractive quality possible: Unless you’re like me and you have that strawberry-blonde hair color, which … Continue reading