Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Monthly Archives: January 2014
My friend, “Gwendolyn,” just posted this image on my Facebook wall with no message: Let’s be real here. She could have just shared this on her own Facebook wall and then I would have seen it and laughed and been … Continue reading
It’s one of my rules of blogging to not be preachy, but I just need to acknowledge how amazing this performance was. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have been some of the most truly inspirational artists this year. They’ve done everything … Continue reading
This is what part of my kitchen looks like: Let me explain: The French Press and the regular drip coffee maker are both originally mine. As in, I obtained them on my own because I needed wanted them. Everything else? … Continue reading
Being a redhead means one of two things: You’re awkward, kinda chubby, and about 18 different flavors of outcast Or you’re blessed with every attractive quality possible: Unless you’re like me and you have that strawberry-blonde hair color, which … Continue reading