Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Just keep loving.
- Just… keep me out of the kitchen.
- I went to the gym and YES I AM OKAY.
- Will you come hang out with me on Sunday?
- No episode, but still a #SundaySupdate
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
Monthly Archives: December 2013
So, I’m a full time bookseller. As you can imagine, this is an extremely busy time of year for me. While I absolutely adore everything about Christmas and the holiday season, it comes at a cost, and that cost is … Continue reading
Okay, so when I was three and my family moved to Suburbia in Ohio, I met my very first friend ever and next-door neighbor, Ethan. Back in those days, many days were spent on swingsets and pretending to be Power … Continue reading
So I just had a couch delivered to my apartment. It’s a pretty big deal, since I’ve never actually purchased furniture before. My furniture acquiring skills previously included “Hey! Bring your truck. I just found a mattress on the street … Continue reading
HAPPY DECEMBER, EVERYONE!!! This is without a doubt my favorite time of year. This and summer. And fall. And Spring. Okay, I kind of love all the seasons, but the Christmas time is one of the best. For sure. I … Continue reading