Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- emeliesamuelsonFiverrSellerI primarily write humor essays and blog posts, as well as press releases and social media content for businesses and events. I am the creator and operator of the blog "Awkwardly Alive and Pleasantly Peculiar," and my work has appeared on The Feminine Collective, HelloGiggles, Catalyst Wedding Co., and in the anthology, This One Has No Name by The No Name Writing Group.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Okay, so I have so much to tell you all and I’ve missed writing this week. To be honest, it’s not that I haven’t had the time. Many of my friends and family will tell you that I’ve been bored … Continue reading
So, as many of you know, I am moving to Stars Hollow, CT tomorrow. TOMORROW. I’M FREAKING THE FRACK OUT, DUCKIES. And I’m totally ready. These past few days have been full of roller coaster-like emotions about the fact that … Continue reading
So, last weekend I went with my other best friend, Gumby, to a wedding. Normally, this would not be a weird story. One would assume that there was a lady in a white dress, a dude who kissed that lady, … Continue reading
So… What do you think? My good friend and web designer “Jackie Chan” and I worked pretty hard on this. New pictures, new layout… It’s the new and improved me! You can even advertise with me now (which I totally … Continue reading
Okay, so I haven’t abandoned you all. I know what it looks like, but it’s not true!! My web designer, Jackie Chan, is helping me come redesign the blog and make it look much nicer for you all. That’s right. … Continue reading