Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Just keep loving.
- Just… keep me out of the kitchen.
- I went to the gym and YES I AM OKAY.
- Will you come hang out with me on Sunday?
- No episode, but still a #SundaySupdate
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
- Let’s Build A Sand Castle – A Guest Blog Post from the Black Sheep Theorem
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Okay, so I have so much to tell you all and I’ve missed writing this week. To be honest, it’s not that I haven’t had the time. Many of my friends and family will tell you that I’ve been bored … Continue reading
So, as many of you know, I am moving to Stars Hollow, CT tomorrow. TOMORROW. I’M FREAKING THE FRACK OUT, DUCKIES. And I’m totally ready. These past few days have been full of roller coaster-like emotions about the fact that … Continue reading
So, last weekend I went with my other best friend, Gumby, to a wedding. Normally, this would not be a weird story. One would assume that there was a lady in a white dress, a dude who kissed that lady, … Continue reading
So… What do you think? My good friend and web designer “Jackie Chan” and I worked pretty hard on this. New pictures, new layout… It’s the new and improved me! You can even advertise with me now (which I totally … Continue reading
Okay, so I haven’t abandoned you all. I know what it looks like, but it’s not true!! My web designer, Jackie Chan, is helping me come redesign the blog and make it look much nicer for you all. That’s right. … Continue reading