Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Happy Monday, Duckies!! So…. I have news. I’m moving!! I’m leaving Suburbia, Ohio and heading off to “Stars Hollow” in Connecticut to fulfill my dream of becoming a Gilmore Girl! Now the only thing holding me back is that I … Continue reading
“Some Poor Guy Hoping to Learn More About Sales Techniques Ended Up Worrying About the Blood Flow to His Extremities.”
Okay, so this isn’t a real post, duckies, because my family arrived this morning from New York and I have to be at work in an hour. So… in lieu of my infinite wit and wisdom, I give you Tim … Continue reading
Okay, so last night, my good friend Lemon and I were sitting at the bar having a drink when we spotted this mega attractive guy at the table behind us. Naturally, we went into creepy mode and started trying to … Continue reading
So, on weekends I work as a hostess and a really swanky wine bar/restaurant. I like this job because it involves wine it’s a chance for me to look really nice every Saturday night, plus the people I work with give … Continue reading
Good morning, Duckies!! So yesterday at work, I had a very strange series of conversations… Phone rings Me: Thank you for calling The Book Shop! This is Emelie. Older Woman: Yes, Hi! Is Michael there? Me: Oh, I’m sorry. He doesn’t work here … Continue reading
Okay, so Lisa Newlin has convinced me given me permission to audition for Blogger Idol. So now I need your help. Which post should I audition with? I’ve narrowed it down to these four: Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Happen On … Continue reading
Okay, so to all of you who commented on my last post: Thank you. You are all so supportive and amazing. Like… in a mind-blowing way. The comments, texts, and various emails that I got were overwhelming and made me realize … Continue reading
I’ve posted various vague posts on Facebook about this, and today, I posted a rather blunt one in a blogging group that I’m a part of: First of all… Thank you to everyone who responded. Every single comment (and there … Continue reading
So… I’m a nerd. WHAAAAAT? I know. Shocking, what with all the times that I’ve told you to watch Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who… or made you vote on which Harry Potter phone case I should buy… you never saw … Continue reading