Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Monthly Archives: August 2013
By Writing This, I’ve Sealed My Doom. At Least Verbally. There’s Still Room for a Violent Death in There Somewhere, I’m Sure.
Happy Friday, Duckies!! Thank you so much for all of your birthday well-wishes! It was a super wonderful day and now I feel much older and wiser. Twenty-three is totally the age where true wisdom happens, right? Anyway, I got … Continue reading
Today is my 23rd birthday, so I’m taking the day off to just relax, read on the porch with some coffee and go to a book shop that I’ve never been to before with my best friends, John Hamm and … Continue reading
So, my good friend “Jen” is in the Peace Corps and is stationed in Madagascar right now. It’s true: I’m not doing anything with my life. Anyway, we have this awesome app that lets us use a wifi signal to … Continue reading
So, here it is, FINALLY. My Game of Life Story. If you missed the past two posts, go check them out, but here’s a basic recap: When I play the Game of Life, I make everyone write their “Life” story … Continue reading
So, if you read yesterday’s post, you know that I played a far too intense Game of Life this past weekend. The way that I play The Game of Life is that you have to write your character’s memoirs whilst … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m really sorry that I didn’t post yesterday… and that I basically fell off the face of the planet all weekend, in fact. I basically slept all day yesterday because I was feeling like death after having probably … Continue reading
Oh my dang, Duckies. The Suburbia police blotter this week sure was packed with awesome. Check these out: Suspicious Activity Bear reported: Visitors to Suburban Springs Park called police after a person dressed as a bear was reportedly scaring people … Continue reading
Today is my good friend’s birthday. Jane is quite possibly the most loving, unique, creative, and imaginative person I’ve ever met in my life. I met her in high school, but we didn’t really become close until just about a … Continue reading