Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Okay, so I have to go off on a rant here. Some mother-effing critters, like bunnies or chipmunks or something else annoyingly adorable, are eating my vegetables, and I am PISSED. Normally, I’m an extremely animal friendly person. I’m a … Continue reading
Everyone. Awkwardly Wonderful Dating Advice has officially premiered! I know, I know. You’re all “OMG MY DREAMS ARE FINALLY COMING TRUE!” and I’m all “I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?!” And that’s totally how you should feel, because, let’s face it, this is … Continue reading