Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
So, um… This exists Duckies… this is an abandoned underwater strip club. It’s location? The Red Sea. Whaaaaaat??? I know! Moses parted the red sea, helped his people out of Egypt, and now Ariel is stripping there. Or she was. … Continue reading
It’s true, duckies. Yesterday, I was all “I’m totally going to post today” and then guess what I didn’t end up doing…. I have a good reason, though! You see, episode 3 of Awkwardly Wonderful Dating Advice was supposed to … Continue reading
That’s right, Duckies – today I’m doing a Vlog. So… enjoy the awkwardness that is me on camera, because there’s so much of it that it hurts sometimes… I’m not calling myself fat or anything… it was the mass amount … Continue reading
Happy Hump Day, Duckies!! Today is about my dog, Gio. You’ve all met him, right? Anyway, so he was due for his yearly rabies shot and other vaccines to make sure he doesn’t turn into some crazy beast and go … Continue reading
So, last night I was wearing a skirt while a few of us were sitting outside on the patio, drinking some wine and enjoying a fire. It was actually quite a lovely evening, especially since it was the first time … Continue reading
Read Part 1 Here So, this week, it’s all about the Return of Greg!! Let’s get right to it, shall we? Dear Diary: I’ve never seen Greg and Obama in the same room together. Coincidence? I think not, Diary! Dear … Continue reading
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. GREG. MADE. CONTACT. YES. THAT GREG. AS IN, DEAR DIARY: GREG. Okay, I’ll try and stop freaking out. I know that most of you loved Greg just as much as we do, but for those of … Continue reading
Duckies, STOP PANICKING!! I’m alive. I’m really sorry that I took a random, totally unannounced week off from the Internet, but my family came to town, and let me say to all of you mommy bloggers that I have MASSIVE … Continue reading
So, I’ve been giving this whole “Bunnies are Assholes” thing a lot of thought ever since my post about how forest creatures are freeloading off of me and stealing all my food. I began to analyze all the famous bunnies, … Continue reading