Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
- The Titanic Was a Thing and A Movie Theater Is a Place.
- Fred Flinstone Is Missing and Now My Dog is Possessed.
- Awkward Bodies, Big hearts.
- Being sick sucks.
- I’m not even allowed to think about watching Mindhunter.
- But then I realized that it was Friday the 13th and all of this seemed normal
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Hello Duckies! So, while I was in NYC being an adult of some type and making business connections within other bookish folks, I found myself having many versions of this conversation: Boss: Emelie! I want you to meet So-and-So. S/he … Continue reading
Duckies! It’s me! For real this time! Oh, how I’ve missed you all. I’m actually still in NYC right now, but I’m heading to the airport in a few hours and I thought I’d crank out a post before I … Continue reading