Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Okay, so I had to share this with you guys. As many of you know, I live in Suburbia. The crime rate here is pretty darn low. Well, every now and again something weird pops up among the sprinkling of … Continue reading
Alright, duckies. Unfortunately, I’m hella busy today with work and other junk, so I don’t have time to sit down and really make an awesome post for you all. I know, I’m sad, too… However, this does mean that I … Continue reading
Everyone, it’s official: My new web series, Awkwardly Wonderful Dating Advice, with Rachel (or as many of you have come to know her as: “Pixie Stick”) from Wandering Through Wonderland is scheduled to film it’s first episode this Saturday. There … Continue reading
Okay, so we all know that my street cred is like… off the shizzy. I mean, growing up in Suburbia as a white chick has certainly made me the dopest. And because of that, I know you guys visit this … Continue reading
So… a wine bar opened up literally right up the street from my house. As in, I can walk there in under 2 minutes. In other words, my life just got so much better while having the potential to become … Continue reading
A conversation I had with John Hamm the other day via text. I think It’s important to note the time of day. It wasn’t even noon yet. JH: Two things: One, check Twitter. Two: You’re welcome. Me: One: I just … Continue reading
So, as you may or may not remember, Duckies. Last week I was in New York City. This story has nothing to do with that, though, because the entire thing takes place in line at the airport. So, there was … Continue reading
A conversation I had with my chiropractor this week: Him: Hey, so how are you feeling? Back is okay? Neck is okay? Me: Yeah, it’s all doing okay, except I got one of my migraines a few days ago, but … Continue reading
A conversation I had last night with Gumby: Me: Ugh… I’m so tired… I don’t know if I’ll make it home… Gumby: Just go outside and get a mouthful of sand. Me: … …what? Gumby: What? There’s no way you could … Continue reading