Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Hey, Duckies! I’m still in NYC, so John Hamm and Lemon took over my blog! Yesterday was just a preview of the ridiculousness that was to come into their lives… strap in, y’all. This ride is crazy. John Hamm: Welcome … Continue reading
Hey, Duckies!! Sorry for not posting yesterday. I’m currently in NYC for Book Expo and I wasn’t able to get to a computer all day, and my phone wouldn’t let me post either. I know, it was tragic for me, … Continue reading
Happy Memorial Day, everyone! I hope you take this day to enjoy time with your family and friends, pay respects to those who have given their lives for us all, and maybe watch a parade or two. I’m taking the … Continue reading
Duckies, it’s finally time… Meet my dad: For multiple reasons, my friends and I are convinced that he is the head of the Swedish Mafia (yes, it totally could exist…). I know that when you think of mafia, you usually think … Continue reading
Hi Duckies!! Sorry for not posting on Monday. I ended up taking a much-needed personal day away from my computer and out on the town green with my friends and a slackline. It was fantastic. It turns out that when … Continue reading
So, if you’re any sort of intelligent, you read The Bloggess, Stories About My Underpants, and Lauren Filing Jointly. The Bloggess recently posted a “Rules for Life” blog post, and then Lauren did the same thing… and then Stories About My … Continue reading
Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
Meet “Topanga”: Topanga might possibly be one of my most favorite people ever. I don’t get to see her very often, because she’s frequently saving lives as a nurse, but on the rare occasions that she is able to … Continue reading
Okay, so this isn’t exactly a real post today, but I just saw this ad, and I need to share it with you all because it’s all I can think about. What the actual frak? Can we all agree that … Continue reading
That’s right everyone!! Today is my SITS Day!! Welcome SITS-tahs to my awkward corner of the blogosphere!! For those of you who don’t know what a SITS day is what in the world I am talking about, allow me to … Continue reading
Hello, Duckies!! I’m in Chicago this week, spending most of my time with my 2-month-old niece, who may or may not be the most adorable and goofy thing alive. She is definitely related to me. I’d post pictures, but my … Continue reading