Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Monthly Archives: April 2013
A conversation that I had via text with John Hamm this weekend: Me: Do you work tonight? JH: Nope. Off all day. Me: Lucky… JH: Yeah, except for the part where I’m not making any money. Me: That’s what those … Continue reading
Alright, people!! Ready to find out what your name will be for the rest of eternity here on my blog?? Congratulations, to Jean because you will all forever be referred to as DUCKIES!!!! Jean, email me with your mailing info … Continue reading
Alright, “Readers”! If you didn’t read yesterday (for shame, first of all), I’m doing a giveaway based on the idea of calling you guys something other than “readers” – the fun part is that you get to choose the name! … Continue reading
Happy Thursday, Readers! I’ve decided that I don’t like calling you guys “Readers” anymore. It’s so plain, and let’s face it: I am nowhere near plain, and by association and the fact that you willingly read my blog every day, … Continue reading
Today I am copping out of writing a post and instead doing a throw-back to the old days because I’ve decided that not cleaning my apartment for one more day might actually be illegal. So, in the spirit of productivity, … Continue reading
It’s Tuesday, everyone! Do you know what that means?? Plenty of things! Today is actually an awesome day because on of my blogging BFF’s GK Adams had me do a guest post today for her! How exciting!! First of all, … Continue reading
Happy Monday, readers!! Today is a super special day because today is the day after my best friend, John Hamm, got accepted into law school!!!! I am so happy for her and I can’t wait to do illegal stuff and … Continue reading
Happy Friday, readers!! (I really wish we could figure out a new name for you guys…”readers” is just so dull and generic…) Anyway, Spring is finally in the air and I cannot wait to go outside!! So today, I am … Continue reading
I know. It’s a big dream. GoodReads is amazing. You’ll probably never leave them. But the thing is that Amazon just bought them, so in my eyes, they’ve officially gone over to the dark side. I’ve talked about the fact … Continue reading